Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My First Halloween

It all started the weekend before at a
Halloween costume parade in Northampton




I started Halloween morning at Daycare,
celebrating with all my friends...


My best friend Aeneas


Jacob

Arthas

Ethan



Peace & Love

My teachers: Judy, Renee & Katie


Then we got home and it was time
to get ready for Trick or Treating at 6!




Check out the decorations that Mom put together for our house:



Overall it was a great day and I made it all the way until 7:15 before I decided it was time to eat dinner and go to bed. Mom and Dad can have my candy this year but we will have to see if I will be so sharing in future Halloween nights.

Hope every had a Happy and Safe Halloween!

3 comments:

Grahm Hutton said...

That is one adorable giraffe!

Grahm Hutton said...

Your a little behind here -where are the holiday pics?!

KIT Cbe said...

Thanks for sharing this. It's very nice...best engineering colleges in coimbatore